Below are examples of past productions that make up a back catalogue of Scene Everything projects. These include a variety of outputs, from bespoke fabrications and set design to production design and large scale installations.
These projects reflect the diverse range of creative concerns that underpin our practice and also demonstrate the technical ability that we can bring to projects of any scale.
1. Set design for Real Construct & Studio Scenomatic
2. Model exterior for Jonathan Wateridge & Studio Scenomatic
3. Set design and large scale construction for Jonathan Wateridge & Studio Scenomatic
4. Set installation for Noam Toran & Onkar Kular, Lisbon Architecture Triennale
5. Production design and installation for Jane & Louise Wilson and Film Video Umbrella
6. Set design and installation for Joseph Popper, HOUSE 2015
7. Model interior for Real Construct & Studio Scenomatic
8. Set design and installation for Joseph Popper, Victoria & Albert Museum
9. Learning resource design for Turner Contemporary Gallery & Studio Scenomatic